Mission & Purpose
The purpose of the Graduate Student Association is:
- To represent graduate student interests to the graduate students, faculty, and administration through interdepartmental exchange and through projects and programs designed to facilitate research and learning on the part of graduate students.
- To enhance the academic pursuits of graduate students by supporting, creating, and promoting professionalization events of interest to graduate students.
- To enhance the social lives of graduate students by supporting and promoting cultural events of interest to graduate students.
- To support graduate students on a departmental level through allocating available funds and making funds for programming on a departmental or interdepartmental level available.
- To support special projects and programs.